Buying or selling a residential or commercial property is a big decision and a significant matter for most people. Goodman Lawyers offer over many years of experience with property law in Brisbane and have represented both buyers and sellers of property for all legal matters. This brings peace of mind to our clients.
Our solicitors can offer assistance with property law in the following ways:
- Help you fully understand the issues involved in purchasing or selling property in Australia.
- Assistance with buying or selling at public auction/private treaty.
- Information about the costs involved (including stamp duty)
- Advice for your Contract for Sale
- Negotiating terms and conditions for the sale or purchase of property
- Advice for meeting lender requirements
- Arrange title searches and land enquiries
- Help you with settlement and exchange
In retail and commercial leases, it is important to seek legal advice from an experienced commercial lawyer before entering a lease as it has the potential of becoming a negative impact on your business’ cash flow at a later stage.
Goodman Lawyers can assist you with:
- Drafting and reviewing retail and commercial leases
- Negotiation for the terms of the lease (including rent, transfer options, duration, exit and renewal options)
- Subletting of premises
- Insurance advice and assistance identifying the most suitable business insurance opportunities
- Possible dispute resolution